Last updated on July 17th, 2019 at 11:07 am
On the 8th November we will held the 1st Arquivo Event at the Pavilion of Knowledge in Lisbon to celebrate 10 years of project start.
We published all videos of the Event on the Educast educational portal and on Youtube.
Keynote talks: why and how to preserve the Web?
- José Pacheco Pereira, As tecnologias mudam a sociedade? (video)
- Julien Masanès, Two decades of web archiving: what’s on the horizon? (video, slides)
- Daniel Gomes, Arquivo.pt: passado, presente e futuro (video, slides)
- João Nuno Ferreira, Announcement of the Arquivo.pt 2018 Prize (video)
Workshops: research use cases and training
Research using Arquivo.pt
- Diogo Silva da Cunha (Ciências da Comunicação), Transformations of the Websites of Portuguese Newspapers (video, slides)
- Diogo Duarte (Ciências Sociais), The Straight-Edge in the metropolitan area of Lisbon (video, slides)
- Ricardo Basílio (Ciência da Informação), Memory of FCSH on the Web: Virtual Exhibition (video, slides)
Preservation and access to Web memory
- Daniel Gomes, New ways of searching the past (video, slides)
- Daniel Bicho, How to publish information on the web so that is preserved (video, slides)
- Fernando Melo, API for automatic processing of information preserved from the Web (video, slides)