Last updated on September 28th, 2020 at 12:04 pm
The special collection of web pages about the 2019 European Elections is available for search at Arquivo.pt.
To compile this collection, pages written in 24 European languages were identified through automatic searches on the Bing search engine and suggestions from 17 European countries.
We emphasize the collaboration of the Publications Office of the European Union, which reviewed the list of search terms in the different languages of the European Union.
Between May and July 2019, Arquivo.pt exhaustively collected pages related to the European Elections in several countries.
The resulting collection named “European Elections 2019” comprises 99 million web files that sum 4.8 Terabytes of information.
The technical report “A transnational crawl of the European Parliamentary Elections 2019 ” details the applied methodology. This methodology has been applied to generate other thematic collections such as about Covid-19.
We invited all citizens, especially the researchers, to try this service especially created to search the 2019 European Elections cross-lingual and international collection: https://arquivo.pt/ee2019
To know more
- Video of presentation during #WeMissiPres (slides)
- News: European elections 2019: we need your help!
- Collaborative list prior to the European Elections 2019
- Collaborative list after the European elections 2019
- Search terms and web addresses before the European Elections 2019
- Search terms and web addresses after the European Elections 2019
- Bing search script
- Collection logs about the European Elections 2019 (22 GB)