Last updated on October 24th, 2022 at 04:03 pm
Training courses provided by Arquivo.pt in the areas of web preservation and research.
The main objectives of the training promoted by Arquivo.pt are to:
- maximize users productivity when exploiting the services provided by Arquivo.pt;
- raise awareness about the importance of preserving the digital heritage published online.
The several training modules are directed to different profiles such as:
- Common Internet users
- Web authors (e.g. bloggers)
- Website managers (e.g. public relations offices)
- Web designers and developers
- IT students and professionals
- Librarians and archivists
- Professors, students and researchers interested in research of temporal web data and digital preservation
The training provided by Arquivo.pt enables to take advantage of this public service for professional and personal objectives, for example to:
- Search and retrieve web information from the past assumed to be lost
- Publish information online so that it can be preserved for the future
- Access services and historical content automatically
- Create original and innovative content based on historical web data
- Archive web content following best practices and standards that allow its long-term preservation;
- Increase work productivity and efficiency by saving and reusing preserved digital resources
Arquivo.pt provides the following 3 training modules (module A, B and C) subdivided into 3 progressive levels of technical depth (level 1, 2 and 3):
Suggest another topic of training
If these formations do not meet your needs, please contact us suggesting a new training module.
The contents of training can be adjusted to recipients with different profiles.
Ask us free training
Training activities can be held:
- at FCT-FCCN facilities in Lisbon
- at external organizations that request them as long as they guarantee a minimum presence of 15 registered trainees.
- remotely via webconference
Contact us or subscribe our mailing list to keep updated.
Share this page: arquivo.pt/training