Arquivo.pt preserves millions of files collected from the web since 1996 and provides a public search service over this information. It contains information in several languages.
A careful consultation of the following criteria is essential for a successful application:
- Arquivo.pt Award 2019 Rules (in Portuguese)
- Notice about the Arquivo.pt Prizes 2018 (in Portuguese)
- Technical requirements of the video
- Document template for the description document (.docx) (in Portuguese)
- 1st place: 10 000 €
- 2nd place: 3 000 €
- 3rd place: 2 000 €
May 3rd, 2019 at 1:00 p.m. (GMT)
Release date for results
Results should be released in July 2019, but it will depend on the number of applications received.
How to apply?
To submit an application please fill the online application form and include:
- a description document (2 000 words)
- a short Video (3 minutes)
Applications must be submitted by completing the following form:
Publication and dissemination of submitted projects
Submitted projects may be published without compensation. But authorship will be always guaranteed (Creative Commons Attribution By-Law).
- João Castro – Technology
- Paulo Farinha – Communications
- Sandra Isabel Correia – Entrepreneurship
- Teresa Salema – Management
Promotional materials (in Portuguese)
- Arquivo.pt Award 2019 Poster
- FCT Press release
- Arquivo.pt Award 2019 promotional video
- FCT official website
- Arquivo.pt Awards 2019 launching event
- President of the Portuguese Republic launches Arquivo.pt Award 2019
- Arquivo.pt 2019 Award: Submissions are open!
- Arquivo.pt Award will be back in 2019!
- See more about the previous edition of Arquivo.pt Award (2018)
High Patronage of the President of the Portuguese Republic
Arquivo.pt Award 2019 is under the High Patronage of the President of the Portuguese Republic Marcelo Rebelo de Sousa.