Last updated on October 26th, 2018 at 11:37 am
During the Arquivo.pt Event, the release of the Arquivo.pt Prize 2018 was announced.
The purpose of the first edition of this Prize is to foster innovative research or application of resources preserved from the Web, through the research and access services publicly made available by Arquivo.pt.
The applications must clearly demonstrate the usefulness and unique nature of Arquivo.pt for the proposed work and the impact of the work in the society or community for which it is intended.
Who can apply?
The award is primarily targeted at members of the national academic and scientific community.
- First place: € 10 000
- Second place: € 3 000
- Third place: € 2 000
- 4th May 2018
To find out about news about the Prize, we suggest subscribing to our mailing list (in Portuguese) or periodically check the informative site about Arquivo.pt.
How to apply?
The applicants will have to present their work through a text and a short video (in Portuguese). The detailed Regulation is in preparation.
Useful references for the development of the applications
- Examples of research projects carried out using Arquivo.pt
- User interfaces for searching and past access
- Automatic access to Arquivo.pt (Application Programming Interfaces)
- FCCN Studio: available to the national academic community
- Educast.fccn.pt: platform for recording, publishing and editing pedagogical videos
- Video of the official announcement of the Prize Archivo.pt 2018