Last updated on October 1st, 2018 at 04:40 pm
Arquivo.pt is looking for a Software Engineer Java/Linux to execute the following functions:
- Maintenance and quality control of the service;
- Development of large scale distributed computer systems;
- Software maintenance and corrective evolution;
- Interaction with the scientific community to establish collaborations.
- Bachelor, master or PhD in computer science;
- Experience with: Java J2EE, Java Server Pages, Java Beans, Python, Tomcat, Maven/Ant, Linux and Apache HTTPd servers;
- Knowledge about architecture, development and operation of distributed computer systems;
- Good level of English.
- Source code repositories management (ex. Git);
- Automatic tests platform management (ex. Jenkins, SeleniumHQ, SonarCube);
- Participation in open source collaboration projects;
- Internet production systems management experience;
- Knowledge of Big Data/NoSQL (ex. Hadoop, HBase, Lucene, Solr);
- Knowledge of Information Retrieval or Machine Learning;
- Experience in web archive technologies (ex. Wayback Machine, Heritrix, NutchWAX);
- Participation in Research & Development projects.