Training courses provided by Arquivo.pt in the areas of web preservation and research.
The main objectives of the training promoted by Arquivo.pt are to:
- maximize its users productivity on exploiting the service
- raise awareness among web authors to the importance of preserving their digital heritage
- Common Internet users
- Web authors (e.g. bloggers)
- Website managers (e.g. public relations offices)
- Web designers and developers
- IT students and professionals
- Librarians and archivists
- Professors, students and researchers interested in research of temporal web data and digital preservation
The training provided by Arquivo.pt enables to take advantage of this public service for professional and personal objectives, for example to:
- Search and retrieve web information from the past assumed to be lost
- Publish information online so that it can be preserved for the future
- Access services and historical content automatically
- Create original and innovative content based on historical web data
- Increase work productivity and efficiency by saving and reusing preserved digital resources
Suggest another topic of training
If these formations do not meet your needs, please contact us suggesting a new training module.
Ask us free training
Training activities can be held at FCT-FCCN facilities in Lisbon or at external organizations that request them as long as they guarantee a minimum presence of 10 trainees.