Last updated on July 17th, 2019 at 11:07 am
On the 8th November we will held the 1st Arquivo Event at the Pavilion of Knowledge in Lisbon to celebrate 10 years of project start.
Keynote talks: why and how to preserve the Web?
- José Pacheco Pereira, As tecnologias mudam a sociedade? (video)
- Julien Masanès, Two decades of web archiving: what’s on the horizon? (video, slides)
- Daniel Gomes, Arquivo.pt: passado, presente e futuro (video, slides)
- João Nuno Ferreira, Announcement of the Arquivo.pt 2018 Prize (video)
Workshops: research use cases and training
Research using Arquivo.pt
- Diogo Silva da Cunha (Ciências da Comunicação), Transformations of the Websites of Portuguese Newspapers (video, slides)
- Diogo Duarte (Ciências Sociais), The Straight-Edge in the metropolitan area of Lisbon (video, slides)
- Ricardo Basílio (Ciência da Informação), Memory of FCSH on the Web: Virtual Exhibition (video, slides)
Preservation and access to Web memory
- Daniel Gomes, New ways of searching the past (video, slides)
- Daniel Bicho, How to publish information on the web so that is preserved (video, slides)
- Fernando Melo, API for automatic processing of information preserved from the Web (video, slides)